Let us help you navigate the expertise and opportunities offered by the University of Illinois at Chicago. Here you’ll find world-changing ideas, your latest breakthrough, and resources that will transform your company. Our team works with companies of all sizes to create a custom plan to achieve a variety of goals. Make your next move with us.
Plan Your Next Move Heading link
Amplify your next research investment by working with academic researchers who provide skills that do not exist currently in the industry.
• Product Development • Technology Licensing • Clinical Trials • Core Facilities • Student Research Projects • Sponsored Research
Support the future of your industry by creating and providing scholarships, internships, or apprenticeships.
• Scholarships/Fellowships • Internships • Apprenticeships/Mentorships • Senior Design Projects
Plan your next move Heading link
Educate your staff through corporate training and fulfill missing proficiencies through continuing education.
• Executive Leaderships Skills • Online Adult Learning • Professional Development Programs • Customized Courses or Programs • Thought Leadership
Explore opportunities to support the university, such as naming opportunities, event sponsorship, and capital project support.
• Naming Opportunities • Event Sponsorship • Capital Project Support • Programmatic Support • On-Campus Marketing / Branding Opportunities
Corporate Partners Heading link
200 + Past and current corporate partners
3,000 + Scholarships, internships and apprenticeships placed.
Business, Nonprofit and Government Educational Partnerships Heading link
UIC Innovation is committed to being an educational resource for a variety of stakeholders.
We recognize that businesses, nonprofits, government agencies, and municipalities have specific educational needs. We pride ourselves on being a responsive, accessible, single point of contact to the University and offer a variety of tailored solutions to meet your organizational goals.
Examples of our educational solutions include:
- Businesses: growing individual careers or training an entire team on a new competency
- Nonprofits: improving your team’s abilities to respond to community needs, leverage strategic partnerships, and/or successfully pursue fundraising opportunities
- Government: enhancing your team’s capabilities in responding to community concerns or meeting regulatory requirements
Whether you need a single course, a non-credit certificate, or a full degree program for your employees, UIC Innovation can help. For more information such as bringing a course on-site to your organization or group tuition discounts, contact us: